Want to be just like Alicia?
This is the place to be! Find out the rules, do’s/don’ts and etc, for being the best beta you can be.
- Hair: Alicia has long, glossy, chocolate brown hair. Everyone envies her many ways, but at times she can be known as the girl with perfect hair.
- Eyes: Alicia also has big & cute, chocolate brown eyes. As soon as she flutters her lashes, she gets whatever she wants.
- Body: Although Alicia is perfect, beta’s don’t have to be a perfect cookie-cutter shape! Just look healthy! Try dancing at a studio like Alicia.
- Clothes: Have a brand that you’re known for. Alicia’s is Ralph Lauren. Never wear the same outfit twice. Always look presentable.
- Skin: You don’t have to have perfect skin, but Alicia’s is flawless. She also has a natural Spanish tan all year round.
- Fragrance: Alicia is always wearing Angel perfume. You can find this at Macy’s.
- Nice: Alicia is mostly nice to just about everyone. She comes across sweet and innocent but also has a little bit of an attitude.
- Naughty: Alicia always has TPC’s back and can fire off comebacks faster than she can spend $500 at Ralph Lauren.
- Boys: Alicia is a complete flirt. She knows shes gorgeous, so she uses this to her advantage.
- Gossip: Alicia loves to gossip. She usually has the most “Gossip Points” at the end of the week.
- Confidence: No matter what Alicia is doing, wearing, or saying, she is always confident! Confidence is key.
- Steer Clear: Alicia could be having the worst day, but you wouldn’t know it; until you get in her way…
- The Estate: Alicia’s house is the biggest because she is the richest of all TPC. (Optional, obviously)
- Dance room: Alicia loves to dance, so her parents built her a dance studio in one of the empty rooms.
- Bedroom: Alicia’s bedroom is themed like Jasmine’s from Aladdin. Learn how to recreate this below:
How to get your room to look like Alicia’s:
- Watch and study the movie for inspiration.
- If you can, get your own bathroom and have your own walk-in closet.
- Decorate your bathroom with an old motorcycle seat as a chair.
- Have a marble counter top and find an old makeup vanity in the bathroom.
- Paint your walls an orange and burnt red color.
- Buy or make a gold canopy for over your bed.
- Place all your books and magazines on wooden bookshelves that look like towers from the palace.
- Have various red and orange “magic carpets” all over your room (make sure it’s neat and not cluttered).
- Have a reading nook in the corner of your room filled with Moroccan pillows and soft blankets.
- Always keep your room/bathroom clean and neat. Make your bed. Hire a maid or do it yourself.
- Get an iMac and a desk.
- Add a red mini fridge filled with TPC’s favorite drinks. You can also add a snack bar.
- Get a black, flat screen TV and place it on the wall.
- Make a sitting area. Find cool couches and chairs that will match. Watch movies from this spot with friends!
- Get an electric fireplace. Who wants to deal with wood?
- Space out the furniture.
- Alicia likes organization. Make sure everything has it’s place.
- Keep yummy smelling candles burning.
- I heart you.
- Tip: Say “hola” and “gracias” a lot!
More coming soon: